- A novel bioproduct derived from Azospirillum sp. specially manufactured for Cotton. Cotton fibers are used by modern human @ high value. It is now important in modern agriculture, textile industry and trade of our Global economy with 40% of extra yield.
Application: Dosage for Foliar sprays 3 to 5 ml of Biomagic in 1 litter of non-chlorinated water. Recommended dosage for drenching is 2 ml in 1 litre of water which is the best way of application.
Benefits: It immunes the plant against Bacterial blight, Crown gall, Black root rot, Lint degradation, Mildew, Boll Rot, Fungal Wilt, Stem Canker etc,
- Shake well before use.
- Keep in a cool place away from heat and sunlight.
- Bottle once opened should be used immediately.
- Should not be mixed with antibacterial agents.
- Apply 2 days before or after pesticide applications
- Our products are non-toxic to animals, plants or human beings
- They do not leave any harmful residues
- They can be used for organic farming.
- If they have to be used for chemical farming there should be a gap of 48 hours.
Direction for Usage of the products
- Soil application: If liquid Use 250ml diluted with 100 lit of water. Spread this emulsion evenly in the fields.
- Soil broadcasting: Mix 250 ml with 50kg of cow dung and 5kg of Rock Phosphate. Add water to make the mixture damp and cover it with a gunny porous bag. Mixing should be done in shade. After 12 – 24 hours broadcast the mixture over 1 acre [0.4 ha]. If granules one or two bags can be applied using the above procedure.
- For best results use jointly with other products
- Can be used with drip irrigation (fertigation) too.