₹75.00 – ₹3,750.00
- Shake well before use.
- Keep in a cool place away from heat and sunlight.
- Bottle once opened should be used immediately.
- Should not be mixed with antibacterial agents.
- Apply 2 days before or after pesticide applications
- Our products are non-toxic to animals, plants or human beings
- They do not leave any harmful residues
- They can be used for organic farming.
- If they have to be used for chemical farming there should be a gap of 48 hours.
Direction for Usage of the products
- Soil application: If liquid Use 250ml diluted with 100 lit of water. Spread this emulsion evenly in the fields.
- Soil broadcasting: Mix 250 ml with 50kg of cow dung and 5kg of Rock Phosphate. Add water to make the mixture damp and cover it with a gunny porous bag. Mixing should be done in shade. After 12 – 24 hours broadcast the mixture over 1 acre [0.4 ha]. If granules one or two bags can be applied using the above procedure.
- For best results use jointly with other products
- Can be used with drip irrigation (fertigation) too.
This organic fermentative product is a beautiful blend of 5 different bio products of Desi-cows. It composes of cow-dung, cow urine, cow milk, curd, ghee, jaggery, banana, tender-coconut and water. It naturally supplies all amino-acids and nutrients which are essential in plant nutrition without any toxic chemical. It gives 30% extra yield and also with uniform quality of the produce.
- Application: Foliar spray 5 – 10 ml per litre of water. Repeat spraying once in every 21 days.
Benefits: The product can potentially play a role in growth promotion and also function as an effective pest repellent. It helps crops to fight many diseases by improving their immunity whereby naturally becoming resistant for many invading microbial pathogens.
100ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Lit, 5 Lit
There are no reviews yet.