₹75.00 – ₹3,750.00
- Shake well before use.
- Keep in a cool place away from heat and sunlight.
- Bottle once opened should be used immediately.
- Should not be mixed with antibacterial agents.
- Apply 2 days before or after pesticide applications
- Our products are non-toxic to animals, plants or human beings
- They do not leave any harmful residues
- They can be used for organic farming.
- If they have to be used for chemical farming there should be a gap of 48 hours.
Direction for Usage of the products
- Soil application: If liquid Use 250ml diluted with 100 lit of water. Spread this emulsion evenly in the fields.
- Soil broadcasting: Mix 250 ml with 50kg of cow dung and 5kg of Rock Phosphate. Add water to make the mixture damp and cover it with a gunny porous bag. Mixing should be done in shade. After 12 – 24 hours broadcast the mixture over 1 acre [0.4 ha]. If granules one or two bags can be applied using the above procedure.
- For best results use jointly with other products
- Can be used with drip irrigation (fertigation) too.
viridi is the major composition of this product along with the nano-biotech root protectant. It can be used subsequently after rain fall with humid climate. It works antagonistically against fungal and bacterial decay, withering and blight.
Application: Pour 5 ml of Viridion in 1 liter of water. Soil application: 10-20 Lit per Acre. Adding of 10ml of Cow’s Urine and 5 ml of Biomagic at the time of pouring is preferable.
Benefits: Viridion prevents root rot, tuber decay fungal problems such as Fusarium, Pythium and Phytophthora and Bacterial Blights due to Aeromonos and Xanthomonas and also withering problems. It gives >30% extra yield in Ginger, Tea, Pepper, Coffee, Cotton, Brinjal, Tomato, Papaya, Jasmine, Turmeric, Banana, Sugarcane, Paddy etc,
100ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Lit, 5 Lit
I conceive this website holds very fantastic pent subject material blog posts.