INTRODUCTION: Studies in the past have revealed an important relationship between living leaves and the luxuriant growth of tropical vegetation on nitrogen – poor soil. This is due to the presence of nitrogen fixing organisms in the phyllosphere or the leaf surfaces. In tropical countries Azospirillum is predominantly found on the leaf surface vegetation. Foliar sprays of Azospirillum bring about vigorous plant growth. Our company has developed liquid biofertilizer with fermented proteins with plant growth substances by nanotechnology for foliar application for the first time in the world. Foliar Liquid Biofertilizer can be used for organic farming to produce residue free food. Repeated use of Foliar Liquid Biofertilizers can replace the use of costly plant growth stimulants and chemical fertilizers. NITROVIN is a liquid formulation containing strains suitable for all soils and climatic conditions. The product contains NFB Azospirillum brasilense strains. These bacteria are in their dormant forms and are suspended in nanotech based liquid formulation.
Azospirillum brasilense is an excellent agri-input for luxuriant growth and yield of all types of agri and horti crops. It supplies nitrogen for all plants growth & development. Chlorophyll increase gives higher photosynthesis and eventually a bumper yield. The PGR role in Nitrovin initiates flower and fruit setting at the right stage of the plants. Nitrovin keeps away fungal, bacterial and viral pathogens and increasing their yield to more than 40%.
Mode of Action
The dormant forms of Azospirillum on reaching the leaves, germinate to produce fresh batch of active cells. These cells of Azospirillum grow and multiply by utilizing the carbon source in the leaf exudates. Azospirillum is highly competitive in the phyllosphere due to its nitrogen fixing ability. It secretes plant growth promoting substances [auxins, gibberellins, Cytokinins] like proteins, “B” group vitamins, ammonia and antifungal metabolites, which benefit the plant in a multi – dimensional ways.
Application: Dosage for Foliar spray for plants within 30 days: 3 to 5 ml of Nitrovin in 1 litre of non-chlorinated water. Dosage for all stages by drenching is 2 ml in 1 litre of water. Based on experience this method of application was found to be the best and fertigation was also found to be an effective application tool. Repeat the same dosage once in 3 weeks of the crop until the maturation of the produce.
Benefits: A minimum of 30 % or more increase in yield can be expected. This organic input increases size, weight, glossiness, taste, shape and good structure whereby selection value and market dominance is achieved. Higher shelf life gives farmers to take their produce to a distant place for selling. It increases immunity amonng all crop plants. It confers protection from bacterial and fungal diseases.
Packing: 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Lit and 5 Lit. It is also a part of Biomagic Kit.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep in a cool place away from heat and sunlight.
- Bottle once opened should be used immediately.
- Should not be mixed with antibacterial agents.
- Apply 2 days before or after pesticide applications
- Our products are non-toxic to animals, plants or human beings
- They do not leave any harmful residues
- They can be used for organic farming.
- If they have to be used for chemical farming there should be a gap of 48 hours.
Direction for Usage of the products
- Soil application: If liquid Use 250ml diluted with 100 lit of water. Spread this emulsion evenly in the fields.
- Soil broadcasting: Mix 250 ml with 50kg of cow dung and 5kg of Rock Phosphate. Add water to make the mixture damp and cover it with a gunny porous bag. Mixing should be done in shade. After 12 – 24 hours broadcast the mixture over 1 acre [0.4 ha]. If granules one or two bags can be applied using the above procedure.
- For best results use jointly with other products
- Can be used with drip irrigation (fertigation) too.