- Biomagic is an highly advanced biotech product. The Bio fertilizer cum PGPR can form both rhizosphere and photosphere which are very important for root development & leave’s health respectively. With brilliant green appearance they fight invading pathogens & give extra 30% yield in all Agri and Horti crops. Some of the crops given excellent results were Paddy, Sugarcane, Turmeric, Mustard, Mountain crops, Tea, Mulberry, Tobacco, Tapioca, Groundnut, Areca, Betel, Small grain such as minor millets and legumes. It was found to be a good yield booster for vegetables like Brinjal, Cauliflower, Drumstick, Chilli, Onion, Carrot, Peas, Radish, Potato, Ladies finger, Gourds, Coconut, etc.,
Application: Dosage for foliar spray for plants within 30 days: 3 to 5 ml of Biomagic in 1 litre of non-chlorinated water. Dosage for all stages by drenching is 2 ml in 1 litre of water. Based on experience this method of application was found to be the best and fertigation was also found to be an effective application tool. Repeat the same dosage once in 3 weeks of the crop until the maturation of the produce.
Benefits: A minimum of 30 % or more increase in yield was observed. Other benefits such as increase in weight, glossiness, taste, shape and good structure were also achieved. Higher turgidity increases shelf life of the produce. Therefore farmers can take their produce to a distant place for selling at ease. Biomagic increases immunity of all crop plants. It provides first line defence by giving a shield and protects the crop from the intruding bacterial and fungal diseases.
Packing: 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Lit and 5 Lit. It is also a part of Biomagic Kit.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep in a cool place away from heat and sunlight.
- Bottle once opened should be used immediately.
- Should not be mixed with antibacterial agents.
- Apply 2 days before or after pesticide applications
- Our products are non-toxic to animals, plants or human beings
- They do not leave any harmful residues
- They can be used for organic farming.
- If they have to be used for chemical farming there should be a gap of 48 hours.
Direction for Usage of the products
- Soil application: If liquid Use 250ml diluted with 100 lit of water. Spread this emulsion evenly in the fields.
- Soil broadcasting: Mix 250 ml with 50kg of cow dung and 5kg of Rock Phosphate. Add water to make the mixture damp and cover it with a gunny porous bag. Mixing should be done in shade. After 12 – 24 hours broadcast the mixture over 1 acre [0.4 ha]. If granules one or two bags can be applied using the above procedure.
- For best results use jointly with other products
- Can be used with drip irrigation (fertigation) too.