₹75.00 – ₹3,750.00
- Shake well before use.
- Keep in a cool place away from heat and sunlight.
- Bottle once opened should be used immediately.
- Should not be mixed with antibacterial agents.
- Apply 2 days before or after pesticide applications
- Our products are non-toxic to animals, plants or human beings
- They do not leave any harmful residues
- They can be used for organic farming.
- If they have to be used for chemical farming there should be a gap of 48 hours.
Direction for Usage of the products
- Soil application: If liquid Use 250ml diluted with 100 lit of water. Spread this emulsion evenly in the fields.
- Soil broadcasting: Mix 250 ml with 50kg of cow dung and 5kg of Rock Phosphate. Add water to make the mixture damp and cover it with a gunny porous bag. Mixing should be done in shade. After 12 – 24 hours broadcast the mixture over 1 acre [0.4 ha]. If granules one or two bags can be applied using the above procedure.
- For best results use jointly with other products
- Can be used with drip irrigation (fertigation) too.
Vesicular arbuscular mycorrhyzae (VAM) is the major composition of this product along with the nano-biotech root protectants. It is formed by the symbiotic association between phycomycetous fungi and plant roots. The mycelia network has characteristic vesicles (bladder-like structure) and arbascules (branched finger like hyphae) It can be used subsequently after rain fall with humid climate. It works antagonistically against pathogenic fungal and bacterial strains which cause root rot, withering and blight.
Application: Pour 5 ml of Viridion in 1 liter of water. Soil application: 10-20 Lit per Acre. Adding of 10ml of Cow’s Urine and 5 ml of Biomagic at the time of pouring is preferable.
Benefits: Viridion prevents root rot, tuber decay fungal problems such as Fusarium, Pythium and Phytophthora and Bacterial Blights due to Aeromonos and Xanthomonas and also withering problems. It gives >30% extra yield in Ginger, Tea, Pepper, Coffee, Cotton, Brinjal, Tomato, Papaya, Jasmine, Turmeric, Banana, Sugarcane, Paddy etc,
100ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Lit, 5 Lit