It is a useful product for tomato plants. It accelerates growth & yield to a tune of 40% & prevents black spot disease (canker) on the fruits and leaves. Protects plants from fungal infestation because of its property to secrete antifungal metabolites. As viable populations of bacteria are maintained for 3 to 4 weeks, the growth stimulants secreted by Azospirillum are spontaneously absorbed by the leaves. This saves on the use of costly Plant Growth Promoting Stimulants, which are absorbed almost instantaneously by the plants. The effects of Foliar Liquid Biofertilizers are SUSTAINABLE Improves the quantity and keeping quality of the yield. Minimum 30% increase in yield. Being environment friendly does not disturb ecological balance.
Application: Foliar spray either in morning or evening: 3 to 5 ml in one liter of water.
Benefits: Enhances immunity of the plants to fight many diseases such as Scab, rot, blast, bacterial blight, fungal anthracnose, sunburn etc. Fruit size, turgidity, weight and glossiness increase with shelflife > 10 days are reported.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep in a cool place away from heat and sunlight.
- Bottle once opened should be used immediately.
- Should not be mixed with antibacterial agents.
- Apply 2 days before or after pesticide applications
- Our products are non-toxic to animals, plants or human beings
- They do not leave any harmful residues
- They can be used for organic farming.
- If they have to be used for chemical farming there should be a gap of 48 hours.
Direction for Usage of the products
- Soil application: If liquid Use 250ml diluted with 100 lit of water. Spread this emulsion evenly in the fields.
- Soil broadcasting: Mix 250 ml with 50kg of cow dung and 5kg of Rock Phosphate. Add water to make the mixture damp and cover it with a gunny porous bag. Mixing should be done in shade. After 12 – 24 hours broadcast the mixture over 1 acre [0.4 ha]. If granules one or two bags can be applied using the above procedure.
- For best results use jointly with other products
- Can be used with drip irrigation (fertigation) too.